Senior Corporate Communication at Praxis Consutants
Views:179 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Expert - International Welding - High Speed Rail (20-30 yrs)
High-speed Rail (International Welding Expert) - India
We seeking 3-4 International Welding Experts for an upcoming High-speed Rail project in India. Working for a leading contractor the successful individuals shall be involved in the project from the beginning of construction which shall be scheduled for later this year.
- International Experts for Welding and Quality Management.
- International Experts for Welding and Quality Management, on fulltime basis, in order to ensure technical accuracy, sound technical practice and compliance to the Quality Management System approved by the Engineer in order to achieve International Quality in the fabrication of steel truss members.
Qualification of the International Experts shall be in accordance with following :
- Shall have a minimum experience of 20 years as supervisor or quality assurance engineer or quality control engineer in the field of fabrication.
- The experience is inclusive of at least 5 years of experience in International High-Speed Rail projects/ Japanese High-Speed Rail Projects as team lead for fabrication of steel truss/plate girder superstructures for High Speed Railway bridges.
- Preferably, shall have sound knowledge of Japanese Codes as well as International Codes and Standards on fabrication of steel structures such as Japan Welding Engineering Society Standard, Japanese Industrial Standards (JIS) & weld inspection requirements, AWS D1.1.
- Shall be a certified International Welding Engineer (IWE) or International Welding
- Technologist (IWT) person, with sufficient knowledge on quality systems for fabrication of welded structures.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Working knowledge of English
- Education & Dissemination of information on Quality system management, SPC & SQC.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office (Excel & PPT), managing internet, Preparing PowerPoint presentations, E-mails and Employee Communication.
- Willingness to stay in Campus near the workshop facility.
- Provide necessary support in automation and integration and suggest process improvements for better service delivery.