Talent Acquisition Associate at Zyoin
Views:162 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Expert/Manager - CAE Battery (4-10 yrs)
Job Summary :
- Responsible for Electric Vehicle Battery Thermal Analysis, CAE analysis and thermal system design
Roles and Responsibilities :
- To work on engineering activities for vehicle systems from prototype through to full series production
- Ability to develop battery pack thermal management strategies and cooling system and subsystem components from cell dimensions and create various Pack level architecture and strategies
- As well as simulation work, the role requires knowledge of simulation tools like, ANSYS, HYPERMESH, MSC, NASTRAN and Methods and in depth understanding of CAE Analysis
- Knowledge of vehicle and Battery Pack Design including different cell configuration and cell holder design
- In Depth knowledge in battery safety related to Lithium battery characteristic and safety
- Responsible for working closely with a design and development team to assess functionality and performance of inter-related vehicle systems.
- Preparation and maintenance of process documentation associated with the analysis.
- Interface directly with clients on technical issues, often working as part of the client engineering team at the client site or any one of the internal offices.
- Liaise with suppliers/subcontractors to develop specifications and solutions.
- Work to client quality procedures and validation processes.
- Support the development of future products and services.
Experience & Skills :
- Responsible for Static and dynamic analysis of components, system and sub system and Battery System level for 2W/3W/4W
- Responsible for developing 1D/2D/3D simulation models and control methodologies/processes for 2W/3W/4W
- Experience in CAE Software - HyperMesh, MSC. Nastran, Optistruct, ANSYS Workbench, Radioss (Implicit & Explicit Analysis), MATLAB. ABAQUS solver, Python, GT-SUITE
- Good knowledge of fundamental physics, strength of material, solid mechanics, metal fatigue and structural engineering principles
Knowledge : DFMEA, DFA, DFS, DFM
- M.E/M-Tech (Applied Electronics/Power Electronics/EE related field)
- Experience in BMS - Battery Management System group for EV's for at least 4 years