Senior Associate - Staffing at Ernst & Young
Views:1160 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
EY - Technical Coordinator - Rooftop Solar (2-5 yrs)
Technical Coordination Expert :
EY is the domestic market leader in Advisory Services with deeply experienced senior management, with strong local capabilities, focused on protecting critical infrastructure, imbibing new technologies, achieving operational excellence and enabling change.
The opportunity :
Opportunity to work with government advisory team in the WB-SBI Rooftop Solar Technical Assistance program in project co-ordination activities, especially with State Bank of India
Your key responsibilities :
- Hand-holding of & support to SBI in the capacity of a mid-level technical expert
- Full time engagement and interactions with the PMC and World Bank
- Assisting SBI as regards assistance on the implementation of activities related to the SBI specific activities such as capacity building, process streamlining, demand aggregation & media outreach
- Assisting SBI to coordinate with PMC and the World Bank for technical meetings, events, workshops, training programs and media campaign etc.
- Assisting SBI in administrative activities such as clearing bills raised by PMC
Skills and attributes for success :
- Excellent report writing and record keeping skills
- Initiator with great interpersonal skills
- Ability to connect with stakeholders
To qualify for the role you must have :
- Bachelors in Engineering
- Desirable: PG in Electrical/Mechanical/ Energy Engineering or MBA in Energy/Power with 2-4 years of work experience in the area of renewable energy/energy efficiency.
Ideally, you'll also have experience of working with PSU banks/FIs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.