Fabrik - Application Engineer - Mechanical - SaaS/AR/VR Product (0-2 yrs)
About the Company:
Fabrik is a knowledge management product for enterprises. Fabrik weaves innovation and bridges the human-machine divide by making critical machines used in day-to-day activities intuitive for users to understand & manage them. By moving into the metaverse, knowledge becomes 3D-first and visual in nature making it easy for users to quickly understand and execute instructions. We help businesses build metaverse apps, AR/VR experiences, and 3D dashboards for internal and external use-cases with our no-code and browser-first approach. At Fabrik, we have worked with customers in aviation, automotive, energy, smart cities, retail, real estate and assembly lines to remove knowledge gaps and reduce human errors.
And the best part - Fabrik is easy to adopt with its no-code and browser-first approach.
Who should apply:
The ideal candidate will have a background in Mechanical or a similar domain, familiarity with CAD, a passion for promoting technology products with technical/ sales support. You should have a keen interest and curiosity about future AR/VR technologies, industrial equipment, Digital work instruction (DWI), and 3D dashboards, along with a command over English. You will get training to understand the Fabrik product (No-Code Platform) and technical aspects for the role.
You will work with the sales team. With a solid understanding of the technology behind our product, you will create multiple use-cases for B2B and B2B2C customers on our platform for product outreach, technical support and customer engagement.
Selected candidate's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Work on a live virtual reality / augmented reality product using the no-code Fabrik platform.
- Analyze customer requirements, identify use-cases and scope potential solutions for service and maintenance of industrial assets.
- Create technical use-cases for customers on Fabrik platform.
- Document and translate technical specifications and usage instructions for service and maintenance in the 3D dashboards.
- Presentation of use-cases to the existing/ potential customers.
- Participate in customer technical meetings and demos.
- Engage and respond to customer queries related to use-cases/ product.
- Act as a knowledge expert on Fabrik tools/ utilities for the customer.
- Collaborate closely with product and engineering teams to curate optimized solutions.
- Establish Fabrik as an industry standard for AR/VR, 3D DWI and Digital Twins.
- Background in Mechanical or similar with interest in industrial assets/ equipment (Engineering / Diploma in Mechanical/ Aeronautics/ Automotive/ Industrial or similar).
- Familiarity with CAD is essential. 3D Drafting/ Design and CAD drawing experience will be preferred.
- Knowledge of any CAD tool like AutoCAD/ SolidWorks/ or similar.
- Understanding of products like transformers, pumps, motors, etc. with regards to their structure, modelling, service or maintenance.
- Working knowledge on computers.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Problem-solving and the ability to develop solutions for challenging, undefined problems.
- Manage time, and achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate to learn and grow.
- Engineering/ Diploma with strong English skills.
- Experience: Freshers / 0-1 Years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.