HR at Fabtech Technologies Private Limited
Views:67 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fabtech Technologies - Manager- Purchase Engineer (8-10 yrs)
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Protects the organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers through seeking out the appropriate contact in an organization.
- Meet to foster and develop relationships with customers/clients face to face or over the phone.
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- Attend seminars, conferences, and events where appropriate
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
Key Competencies (Functional):
- Good Prospection and Communication skills to interact with potential customers.
- Pharma Machinery and Pharma Project Management knowledge
- Have a good understanding of the business's products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Experience in the middle east and north African markets and willing to travel internationally on a regular basis.