Facilities Manager (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Administration, Facility Management, Strategic Rollouts Expansion Projects, Effective Rental Cost Management, Terminations, Litigation Handling, Lease Admin, Fit-out & Retrospection Project Management, Facility Management, Vendor Management, Cafeteria Management, Employee Transport Management, Life Safety & Security Management, Front Office Operations, Revenue Management, Process Management,, Change Management, MIS Reporting and Team Management.
- Preparing budget & annual plans to manage facilities as per organizational needs.
- Ensuring effective rendering of services including Housekeeping, courier & office equipment, vehicles etc. to enable smooth flow of day to day operations.
- Ensuring Repairs & Maintenance of Office Equipment & Machinery within AMC- s, SLA's defined for downtime of equipment's i.e. air conditioners, heavy duty printers cum photocopiers, EPABX, attendance control system.
- Smooth & quality supplies of office consumables like stationary, pantry consumables, housekeeping materials, etc.
- Bills & invoices verification, processing & payment of lease rentals, payment of various fixed & variable expenses
- Insurance of company assets & other risks under office policy.