HR OFFICER at BLUESCOPE AV TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD
Views:43 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Facility Manager (4-10 yrs)
- We are looking for multi-skilled candidates who can balance technical maintenance with good people skills. Facilities managers are responsible for creating a suitable working environment, ensuring facilities are always clean and installing and maintaining adequate communications infrastructure, among other duties.
- Moreover, facilities managers need to be able to attend to multiple concerns involving both workers and their working environment, requiring good organizational and multitasking ability.
- Fostering a professional working environment.
- Inspecting and repairing electrical and plumbing services.
- Managing janitorial duties.
- Ensuring adequate catering and vending services.
- Undertaking building and grounds maintenance.
- Ensuring facilities are always clean.
- Installing and managing air conditioning services.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Managing waste disposal systems.
- Ensuring a constant security presence.
- Installing and maintaining adequate communications infrastructure.
- Managing parking facilities and ensuring space.
- Overseeing refurbishments and renovations.