Consultant at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:134 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Facility Manager (8-13 yrs)
Facility Manager (ex-armed force)
1. This role is responsible for the physical security safety & protection, administration and management of the overall manufacturing facility, office, cafeteria, sanitation & other administrative functions of the factory & office. Formulates establishes and implements administrative policies, procedures, and guidelines to assure the effective & safe functioning of the facility, create processes that drive effectiveness, and optimize resources to maintain an efficient, productive, and safe working environment for the employees to achieve business goals. Proactively & continuously lookouts for new ways to refine processes to improve administrative efficacy.
2. Responsible for overall leading, administering & managing Front Office/Reception, Cafeteria Management, Travel Management, Events Management, Vendor Management, Courier Management Systems, Sanitation & Housekeeping operations, and Horticulture & Gardening. Ensures effective, efficient & optimum deployment of the outsourced sanitation/housekeeping team & other such services.
Candidates shall have experience in:-
1. Managing complex transportation systems in an existing company.
2. Exposure to setup facilities for a green field project.
3. We prefer candidates from ex-armed forces.
1. Location - Plant Location near Detroj (in Gujarat)
2. Direct reportees - Receptionist & Front Desk Coordinator, Admin Supervisor, Security In charge, Contract staff engaged in security & housekeeping & general administration