Senior HR Manager at Raphe mPhibr Pvt Ltd
Views:96 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Facility Manager - Building (3-5 yrs)
We are looking for young and dynamic aspirants to oversee all office related activities. You will be responsible for maintaining good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well-functioning. The goal is to ensure our business's accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
As a Facility Manager, you will:
- Ensure that the facility is fully operational with all utilities functioning properly.
- Maintain a regular check on the daily work allocation and ensure high standard of hygiene in the office premises
- Schedule & supervise the maintenance repair work and assist with checking installation and servicing.
- Manage estates i.e., Building Maintenance, Office premises and Cafeteria etc.
- Supervise multi-disciplinary teams including housekeeping, pantry, transport, and security
- Maintain stock levels and parts within budget.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal regulations, and assist with energy management
- Maintain ongoing communication with contractors, vendors, and team
- Maintain documents, SOPs, and work order of the assigned tasks.
- Analyzing gaps and fulfil them through a structural approach.
- Manage the general ad-hoc requests
Qualification and Experience:
- Master's degree in Business, Engineering, or equivalent professional level experience
- Knowledge of OSHA and other environmental regulations
- Good Verbal & Written communication skills.
- Experience in hospitality field will be an ad on
- Must be a well-organized, detail and customer (internal and external) oriented self-starter
- Strong procurement and negotiation skills
The office working hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday. However, as a facility manager, your presence will be necessary in the office subject to requirement.
The hiring process of Raphe will be communicated to the candidates well in advance