Recruitment Consultant at Select Global Solutions
Views:151 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Facility Manager - Data Centre - Telecom (8-20 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading Data Centre/Colocation companies in Kenya.
Key Responsibilities :
- To manage all local operations optimally, in terms of stability (minimum down-time), adhering to SLAs, cost-effectiveness, security, and ensuring client satisfaction is maximized.
- Ensures the Operations team is motivated and dedicated with clear objectives.
- Co-develops (preventative) maintenance schedule for infrastructure (generators, cooling, etc.)
- Maintains the Building Management System (BMS).
- Manages possible extensions/upgrades to current sites and build-outs of new sites in co-operation with the corporate engineering department
- Ensures quality and security of technical operations and procedures for auditing.
- Provides (escalation) support to the Customer Implementation Manager as and when required.
- Acts as a technical/operational interface between the company and customers
- Develops, maintains, and implements business process guidelines for aspects such as troubleshooting, dedicated follow-up, timely status reporting, and security
- Schedule periodic meetings with each and every facility manager within the company, and send the minutes to the COO within the stipulated time.
- Acts as a technical expert in (complex / high impact) sales and negotiations.
- Responds to all tenders, technical questions, and RFP's.
- Explores business options in terms of Value-Added Services (VAS), drafts business plans, and selects possible suppliers
- Manage and report on operational costs within the data center.