MD at Jobs Guru The Placment Consultants
Views:100 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Facility Manager - Maintenance Services (12-15 yrs)
Job Location - Ludhiana
Experience : 12-15years
Education : BTech
- Past Exposure of handling Large sites independently. He should have successfully handled team of technicians & engineers.
- He should be technically capable to address technical issues of mechanical, electrical & instrumentation.
- He should be well conversant with operation & maintenance of utilities & EHS equipment's.
- He should be capable to address administrative aspects of site management.
- Overseeing and adherence of contracts parameter.
- Ensuring that basic Utilities facilities, such as water, Air, Steam are well-maintained.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations, health, and security standards.
- MIS reporting on daily/weekly & monthly basis as per GIL format with in agreed timelines.
- CAPA submission within 3 days of incidents report . Tracking & recording of CAPA actionable points on regular basis
- Ensure Zero safety Incidents at site.
- Reward & Recognition of team on Monthly basis.
- Build the culture Improvements/Kaizens. & Ensure one implemented Kaizen per Employee/ quarter
- Ensure the 5S at workplace & office area.
- Shift schedule preparation in consultation with GIL & ensure adherence to the same.
- Ensure the adherence of all the site related protocols.
- Implementation of best practices by other sites
- Providing & ensuring all tools for attending Preventive and corrective maintenance.