Consultant at Talent Art Partners
Views:298 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Facility Manager - QSR (8-10 yrs)
1. Handle complete operations of facility :
a. Responsible for handling outsource agency and managing their payroll as per defined standards
b. Handling of complete equipment management - HVAC, Generator, Water Filtration Plant, STP, ETP etc.
c. Procurement at facility level
d. Daily, weekly, monthly accounting for revenue, cost, collection, consumption of consumables.
e. Manager facility enhancements
2. Single Point of Contact with Cluster Manager or HO.
3. Creating yearly budget on all store level costing and get approval, work within budgeted cost and reduce CAM expenses, maintain administrative and financial records
4. Ensuring 100% compliance with licensing, health and safety by law/guidelines
5. Responsible for implementation of Local Store Marketing Activities to create awareness and build revenue
6. Responsible for resolving all the internal and external customer complaint
7. Responsible for handling food and retail tenants professionally and maintaining healthy relationship
8. Responsible for audit of plaza on weekly and monthly basis on set parameter, Prepare action plan of conducted visit by immediate supervisor
9. Responsible for maintaining asset list and health of all equipment
10. Assessing and improving profitability and reducing cost
11. Recommend additional avenues/channel to for revenue
12. Responsible for appraisals of team, and maintaining low attrition or churn