Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:2243 Applications:376 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:177
Factory Head - Manufacturing - South (18-22 yrs)
Exp : 18 - 22 years
Location : South
Job description :
- This position, reporting to Head of Manufacturing, is accountable for the performance of the Plant in conformity with the operational, technical, economic and commercial goals and targets contained in the Business Plan and connected budgets of the Company and for maintaining the tempo of upward value addition through further application of management principles and strategies consistent with the core values of the Group.
- Responsible for productivity, cost, quality, delivery, safety and morale in all Product Handling, Bagging & Despatch of product into rakes and trucks as per production and marketing plan.
- Responsible for putting up systems and execution for safe unloading of hazardous raw material, such as Phos. Acid, Liquid Anhydrous Ammonia and Sulphuric Acid, meeting statutory requirement.
- Accountable for production and timely supply of process water, potable water, steam, instrument air receiving & distribution of Natural Gas to the entire plant to meet internal customer requirement as laid down in the budget.
- Maximise value addition through improvements in efficiency and control of costs.
- Ensure effective functioning of management systems through management review
- Coordinate capital projects within the budgeted cost through monitoring and evaluation of progress.
- Ensure statutory compliance through effective implementation of requirements and liaison with concerned officials.
- Enhance Company's image through community projects and social events
- Ensure safety of the plant and men in the preocess of execution production out put
- The incumbent has the freedom to carry out the operations of the plant under his control to meet the business requirements within the specified costs and also in the area of utilization of his people.
- The incumbent has the liberty to hire personnel on casual basis, for specific purposes.
- The problems referred to superiors for resolution relate to capital expenditure and to deviations from approved plans.
- For satisfactory performance of the position, assistance is drawn from the Top Management by way of policies, guidelines and objectives in the business plan, the corporate office as well as outside consultants.
- The CGBC, DOA and the law of the land impact the decisions of the incumbent on major issues as well as day-to-day matters.
- The incumbent is guided by the delegation of authority laid down in the company.
Required Candidate profile :
- B. Tech/ M. Tech Chemical or Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 18-22 years experience
- Minimum 5-7 years of leadership/managerial experience heading a large scale plant
- Should have prior experience in cement, metals, steel, fertilizer or any solid material industry .
- Deep understanding of the products, processes and practices of each function.
- Proven leadership, communication and teamwork skills with demonstrated abilities .
- Candidates willing to relocate to South may only apply