HR Head at Global Infra Services
Views:140 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Factory Head - Steel/Machineries/Automobile (11-25 yrs)
Duties and responsibilities :
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Screening, recruiting, and training new factory workers.
- Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Analysing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
Qualifications : Below are the key skills & Qualifications required for performing the above job.
Qualifications include :
- Educated to degree level (preferably Masters) in a relevant engineering /manufacturing discipline or equivalent NVQ Level 7 qualification.
- Experience - 11-25 Years in Manufacturing companies, like Steel, Machineries, Automobile etc.
- Demonstrable experience of leading a manufacturing function with a proven track record in strategic manufacturing leadership delivering effective manufacturing strategies, policies, processes, and systems
- Ability to add value, reduce costs and make business improvements.
- Proven project management and build quality experience.
- Experience of operating and influencing at a strategic level
- Knowledge and technical understanding of automotive processes, components, and manufacturing techniques.