HR Consultant at HR & Corporate Advisory
Views:818 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Factory Maintenance Manager - Preventive/Breakdown Maintenance (10-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for ensuring that the facilities Building, Plant and machinery used for production of goods are run to their maximum efficiency and output and remain fit always . This includes total preventative maintenance, managing breakdowns of mechanical, electrical and other equipments.
- Lead the Plant Maintenance function in providing both a reactive and proactive maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure.
- Reduce failure and downtime, manage and ensure that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to. Implement technical best practice and contribute towards continuous improvement and implement modern manufacturing principals by highlighting deficiencies and recommending proactive changes
- Adhere to daily and weekly checks to ensure smooth operation of Plant with SOPs and reports
- Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule, Monitor equipment R&M ( Parts) inventory and place orders when necessary
- Schedule both internal and external work(s) maximizing planned down time and reducing unplanned downtime
- Optimize equipment's performance according to standard procedure with routine calibration of machines and maintenance
- Manage the process of disposal of obsolete machinery, plant and equipment from gaining agreement to write off to physically removing it and its safe and lawful disposal
- Perform root cause analysis of defects resolve and prepare reports
- Undertake continuous training and provide technical expertise to the team and Conduct risk assessments of maintenance processes
- Manage contractors on site to ensure they meet legal and company requirements
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and well being of workers
- Prepare the annual Maintenance budget and forecasts all Capital and Operational Expenditure proposals as well as ensuring compliance with legal standards.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance
- Excellent leadership and man management and interpersonal skills, Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members, Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, MS Office
- BE (Civil. Mechanical, Production ) Dip Holders, MBA( preferred) , must have relevance of experience in plant maintenance (F&B)
- Willingness to relocate and contribute towards multifold business growth
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.