CEO at Option India Group
Views:72 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Factory Manager - Beverages & Juices - Tetra Packs (15-25 yrs)
We are pleased to introduce ourself as a reputed Executive Search Agency based at Noida by the name of OPTIONS INDIA .We handle recruitments in the FMCG industry and have catered to companies like- ITC Limited, Nestle India, Dabur, Pepsico, Frito Lay India, 3M, Agrotech Foods, Johnson & Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser, TATA Tea, Perfetti, Glaxo Smithkline etc.
We are currently looking for a Plant Manager for one of the topmost Juices and Beverages Conglomerate in India.
- The position is to be based at their manufacturing plants in U.P. and Uttarakhand
Our client is one of the topmost Foods and Beverages Groups of India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalisation of over US $ 10 billion and a turnover of US $ 2.0 billion, It has a very diversified product portfolio and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work with.
Job Profile: To handle complete Plant operations in terms of Manufacturing, Quality, Logistics, Purchase & Finance Functions.
- Overall responsible for the Product Availability as per the market Demand and to meet the Budgeted volume.
- Responsible for Delivering Quality product in the Market place.
- Responsible for overall plant cost & Profitability.
- Responsible for implementing systems & processes.
- Responsible for Key Performance Indicators for the plant
- To maintain a cohesive & harmonious relationship in the plant team.
- To Maintain and follow the inventory norms for RM/PM, Engineering & Finished goods.
- To handle new Projects in the plant.
- Responsible for the Safety of Employees & Assets of the organization.
- Develop skill level of the plant employees and supporting them to achieve their targets.
- Ensure capacity growth as per plan and timely delivery to customers
- Oversee the functioning of the PET blowing machines, Tetra pack machines, filling lines, tray packer and straw applicator, utility, Beverage Processing and perform making lines
- Meet budgeted works commitment at uniform and planned rate
- Commissioning of new projects
Qualification: B.Tech/BE - Mechanical/ Electrical / Chemical
Experience: Min.15 years of experience in heading Manufacturing/ Production/ Engineering and technical aspects of Beverages/ Bottling operations in Tetra Packs and Pet Bottles.
Salary & Perks: Best in the industry - Around Rs.35.0 to 40.0 Lpa
Location: U.P. and Uttarakhand
Interested candidates may furnish the following details:
Latest updated CV as a word attachment:
Current and expected salary package:
Willingness to relocate to Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand:
Options India Group, Noida, India
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.