Talent Acquisition - Emerging Market at DH Recruitment Services
Views:387 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Factory Manager - Edible Oil (15-30 yrs)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES ;
As a factory Manager controlling the whole operation of plant consisting of production planning, material balancing and utility and dealing with different department team & products compliances. Controlling and training to quality department and other section.
a : PLANT OPERATION :
- To manage production activities with the whole production team with the overall responsibility for handling Plant, planning, production, maintenance and online QA
- To look after processing of a crude palm oil, frac and crude palm olein.
- To look after the planning and implementation of maintenance activities of the all the equipment to ensure a good production and minimum down time.
- To implement the good quality at the time of production, as per SOP&EHS norms.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of the problems faced during the Normal Operation of plants
- To maintain all production records regarding process material, MIS etc in complete and proper condition.
- To facilitate training of workmen to achieve high output levels while maintaining company values, plant, quality, safety and disciplinary norms,
b : OIL FILLING, PACKAGING AND DISPATCH :
- To look after the operation of filling, lab & warehouse and to plan according to the market demand.
- To check the quality of all kind of packaging material and finished goods.
- Close monitoring of all kind of losses like filling loss and packaging material losses during the operation