Principal Consultant at ANAHATA Executive Search
Views:1676 Applications:259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Factory Manager - Plant Operations (17-23 yrs)
Job description :
Summary : Factory Head will be responsible for entire gamut of plant operations and administration.
- Responsible for overall safe, efficient, legal and economical operation of all production and administrative activities at the factory.
- Implement policy on health and safety, environmental affairs and operations standards at the facility level to include all training, documentation, permits and records.
- Ensure operations are compliant with all state, and local regulatory, safety, health, environmental and security programs.
- Drive manufacturing performance to meet schedules that allow for superior customer satisfaction and high efficiency by establishing and executing operating plans.
- Develop and enforce standard operating procedures for production and supporting operations.
- Monitor quality standards, implement, and enforce quality control and tracking programs.
- Analyze production and quality control to detect and correct problems.
- Establish process metrics and develop a system to achieve and maintain performance to targets.
- Develop capital budgets to maintain and enhance operating capabilities and meet new product offerings.
- Oversee maintenance, upkeep and housekeeping of facility, buildings, and equipment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.