Principal Consultant at ANAHATA Executive Search
Views:1156 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Factory Manager - Plant Operations (17-23 yrs)
Job description :
Summary : Factory Head will be responsible for entire gamut of plant operations and administration.
- Responsible for overall safe, efficient, legal and economical operation of all production and administrative activities at the factory.
- Implement policy on health and safety, environmental affairs and operations standards at the facility level to include all training, documentation, permits and records.
- Ensure operations are compliant with all state, and local regulatory, safety, health, environmental and security programs.
- Drive manufacturing performance to meet schedules that allow for superior customer satisfaction and high efficiency by establishing and executing operating plans.
- Develop and enforce standard operating procedures for production and supporting operations.
- Monitor quality standards, implement, and enforce quality control and tracking programs.
- Analyze production and quality control to detect and correct problems.
- Establish process metrics and develop a system to achieve and maintain performance to targets.
- Develop capital budgets to maintain and enhance operating capabilities and meet new product offerings.
- Oversee maintenance, upkeep and housekeeping of facility, buildings, and equipment.