Talent Acquistion at UpMan Placement
Views:152 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Factory Manager - UPVC Products Manufacturing Firm (15-25 yrs)
- The Factory Manager will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. They develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity.
The factory manager's responsibilities include executing over all plant plans and needs to :
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day production operations for UPVC and/or aluminium doors, windows and glazing to exceed our customers- expectations.
- Produce finished and semi-finished glazed curtain walls UPVC doors, windows starting with producing UPVC profiles and ranging up to timely shipments of finished high quality.
- Manage Plant P&L, site operations i.e site due diligence, measurements and installation of UPVC / aluminium doors and windows and curtain walls.
- Managing the manufacturing operations of plant by monitoring and implementations of the annual business planning, target setting and budgeting processes through leading a team.
- Plan help to develop and execute the overall quality assurance strategy for all products.
- Implement systems for productivity improvement projects and business development activities.
- Monitoring and ensuring smooth operation of Production, Assembly lines, Plant Maintenance, Quality, Safety, Productivity improvement, business development, Projects
- Driving Quality and Safety across people and processes.
- Commit to factory safety procedures enforce compliance with health and safety regulations to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards as per annual targets.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
- Testing the final product and maintaining the quality as per standard.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop factory staff.
- Collect and analyse data to find places of waste or overtime.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
- Address employees- issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements as and when required.
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts.
- Scheduling factory equipment maintenance as needed.
- Regularly walking the factory floor to monitor the performance of factory staff, and ensuring that all production orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Driving Poka-Yoke, Kaizen, JIT and PDCA and such operational excellence techniques on the shop floor.
- Recommending and implementing initiatives such as new techniques and products, as well as establishing optimum product mix, shortlist vendors and purchases of new machinery.
- Handling all departments Production, QC, Tool room and Mixer.
- Providing developmental inputs to the top management and to ensure the effective implementation of policies, processes and systems with respect to financial planning, human resource management.
- Planning raw material list quantity and also make orders
- Monitoring ensuring mixer department performance output as required.
- Extruder machine operating and training for operator tool change over
- Quality control all testing's with results
- Manpower handling for three rotational shift schedule.
- Overall production reports and Quality control
- Developing new process concepts for production optimization, yield improvement and develop guideline for the sequencing of manufacturing activities on the shop floor.
- Colour and gloss value testing of profiles every two hours and maintain the value same for entire production
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Measure, document and implement applicable Environmental, Sustainability and Governance objectives of the organisation as applicable.