H.R at Ferra Aerospace Private Limited
Views:1175 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Ferra Aerospace - CNC Setting Operator - VMC/HMC (3-5 yrs)
About Us :
Ferra specialises in the design, manufacture, assembly and test of aerospace structures and sub-systems. Serving local and overseas defence and aerospace companies, we support our customers on development programs, established platforms and provide a wide range of services including spare parts for regional, business and military services. Our products have proven to be highly competitive in international markets, with exports amounting to over 70% of our business.
Website : http://ferra.com.au/
3-4 years of experience in operating in any of the Below :
1. CNC VMC - Vertical Machining Center
2. CNC HMC - Horizontal Machining Center
Job Description :
- Ability to work on CNC Milling Machine independently.
- Carry out 2D Part programming on the Machines using Fanuc Systems
- Should be able to use all relevant measuring Instruments.
- Should have good knowledge of Milling tools.
- Work on Development jobs in coordination with CAM Programmer.
- Experience in Aerospace or Auto part manufacturing company will be an advantage.
- Prior experience of working on 4 axis or 5 Axis with knowledge on CAD/CAM will be preferred.
- Knowledge of Mazatrol System and CNC Turning will be added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.