H.R at FERRA AEROSPACE PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:641 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ferra Aerospace - CNC Setting Operator - VMC/HMC (3-5 yrs)
About Us :
Ferra specialises in the design, manufacture, assembly and test of aerospace structures and sub-systems. Serving local and overseas defence and aerospace companies, we support our customers on development programs, established platforms and provide a wide range of services including spare parts for regional, business and military services. Our products have proven to be highly competitive in international markets, with exports amounting to over 70% of our business.
Website : http://ferra.com.au/
3-4 years of experience in operating in any of the Below :
1. CNC VMC - Vertical Machining Center
2. CNC HMC - Horizontal Machining Center
Job Description :
- Ability to work on CNC Milling Machine independently.
- Carry out 2D Part programming on the Machines using Fanuc Systems
- Should be able to use all relevant measuring Instruments.
- Should have good knowledge of Milling tools.
- Work on Development jobs in coordination with CAM Programmer.
- Experience in Aerospace or Auto part manufacturing company will be an advantage.
- Prior experience of working on 4 axis or 5 Axis with knowledge on CAD/CAM will be preferred.
- Knowledge of Mazatrol System and CNC Turning will be added advantage.