H.R at Ferra Aerospace Private Limited
Views:685 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Ferra Aerospace - Executive/Senior Executive Engineer - NC Programmer - Aerospace (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Ferra specializes in the design, manufacture, assembly and test of aerospace structures and sub-systems. Serving local and overseas defense and aerospace companies, we support our customers on development programs, established platforms and provide a wide range of services including spare parts for regional, business and military services.
- The company is an independently owned Australian manufacturer specializing in manufacturing, assembling and testing aerospace and naval defense structures. The company is a turnkey project management manufacturer with contracts that include the Boeing Company, Northrop Grumman, the Airbus Group, GE Aviation and Thales to name a few. They now have offices in London, India, and three additional cities in the United States including Anaheim, Calif., Arlington, Va., and Rogers, Ark.
Looking for B.E/B.Tech Grads with excellent CAM Programming experience, preferably from Aerospace Industry.
Brief Responsibilities :
- Excellent programming experience in Master Cam / CATIA V5.
- Knowledge on machine tool selection, machine settings, fixture work, AS Documentation.
- Hands on programming experience for 3 Axis/4 Axis & 5 Axis Miling Machines.
- Experience or Exposure to Prove out process will be preferred.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Abilities :
- Min. 4 years of work experience, with 1+yrs. of relevant experience from aerospace Industry with a proven successful track record.
- B.E/B. Tech (Mechanical/Automobile/ Aeronautics) degree
- Energetic, flexible and dynamic, operates with high sense of urgency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English