H.R at Ferra Aerospace Private Limited
Views:1074 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Ferra Aerospace - Lead/Program Manager - Engineering Services (10-16 yrs)
About Us :
Ferra specialises in the design, manufacture, assembly and test of aerospace structures and sub-systems. Serving local and overseas defence and aerospace companies, we support our customers on development programs, established platforms and provide a wide range of services including spare parts for regional, business and military services. Our products have proven to be highly competitive in international markets, with exports amounting to over 70% of our business.
Website : http://ferra.com.au/
- Should have professional experience in Team Management-Mentoring & executing CNC programming and 3D modeling related activities in Aeronautical Domain using relevant CAD/CAM packages.
Managing Projects & Mentoring Team, Client Interaction, Modelling & Design, Fixture/Tool Design, CNC Programming, Validating/Verifying tool path in Shop floor setup, On- site experience (Ability to prove parts on machine and solve technical issues if any and rectify immediately to reduce cycle time, save machine cost, optimization process).
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Abilities :
- B.E/B. Tech (Mechanical/Aeronautical/Automobile) degree with minimum of 10 years engineering experience (5yrs. in Lead/Managerial position) in the automotive or aerospace Industry with a proven successful track record.
- Software : CATIA, is essential for this position. Prior work experience on UGNX or Mastercam will be preferred.
Core Responsibilities :
1) Engineering Team Development :
- Regularly review the current practices and implement better global practices in Engineering processes(Built to Print Services)
- Assess & Develop team to achieve world-class competence in engineering and manufacturing methodologies.
- Ensure team's adherence of all the engineering policies and procedures based on Ferra's QMS standards as required.
2) Supervision of Engineering Activities : Oversee the daily activities of the engineering teams responsible for introducing and producing products that meet customer requirements in cost, delivery and quality. Set up team's KPIs on productivity & standards and ensure they are regularly met or exceeded.
3) Team coordination & Adherence of Company Standards with proactive status review.