HR at Ferra Aerospace Private Limited
Views:641 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Ferra Aerospace - Manager - Production - CNC Machining & Assembly (10-15 yrs)
Ferra specializes in the design, manufacture, assembly and test of aerospace structures and sub-systems. Serving local and overseas defense and aerospace companies, we support our customers on development programs, established platforms and provide a wide range of services including spare parts for regional, business and military services. The company is an independently owned Australian manufacturer specializing in manufacturing, assembling and testing aerospace and naval defense structures.
Website : http://ferra.com.au/
- To manage the manufacturing operations effectively and efficiently to produce quality products in a timely manner at the right cost.
- Prior experience of managing Production (CNC Machines up to 5 Axis), Manufacturing, Maintenance and Stores team is mandatory. Knowledge in OEE & prior experience in improving OEE is highly desirable
- Responsibilities includes successful execution of all production orders through appropriate planning & scheduling, of manpower & machines and achieve the target production sales
- Should possess strong team handling skills. Achieve goals for manufacturing in alignment with the goals of the organization.
- Drive a culture of safety in the organization by leading safety programs and driving strict adherence to safety rules and regulations. Lead the implementation of Kaizen, 5-S and related methodologies in the shop floor.
- Should maintain ultimate responsibility for assuring that all products are defect free and compliant with Customer technical specifications. Accountable for Rejection & Rework. RCA/CAPA system
- Proficient in ERPs/SAP Maintain and Improve / establish quality system as per AS 9100D requirement and as well as specific customer requirement for quality system.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Abilities :
- B.E/B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering. Turning and Milling shop experience is a must.
- 10 -15+ years of experience. Min. 5 Yrs. of relevant experience in Aerospace Precision Parts manufacturing operations.
- Hands on experience in operating CNC Milling & Turning centers, Tool Management, CAD/CAM.
- Knowledge of quality registration schemes i.e ISO9001 and AS9100, processes deployed in a manufacturing plant environment, lean manufacturing etc.
- Excellent attitude, Energetic, flexible and dynamic, operates with high sense of urgency.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English including report writing and development of operational instructions.