H.R at FERRA AEROSPACE PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:782 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Ferra Aerospace - Production Manager - Aerospace Parts Manufacturing (10-20 yrs)
About us :
We specialise in the design, manufacture, assembly and test of aerospace structures and sub-systems. Serving local and overseas defence and aerospace companies, we support our customers on development programs, established platforms and provide a wide range of services including spare parts for regional, business and military services. Our products have proven to be highly competitive in international markets, with exports amounting to over 70% of our business.
Over the last 20 years we are the leading Aerospace supplier for mechanical subsystems.Customers are Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Airbus, Bae, Parker, Goodrich, etc.
Primary Responsibility : To manage the manufacturing operations effectively and efficiently to produce quality products in a timely manner at the right cost.
Job Description :
- Prior experience of managing Production (CNC Machines up to 5 Axis), Manufacturing, Maintenance and Stores team is mandatory. Knowledge in OEE & prior experience in improving OEE is highly desirable
- Responsibilities includes successful execution of all production orders through appropriate planning & scheduling, of manpower & machines and achieve the target production sales
- Should possess strong team handling skills. Achieve goals for manufacturing in alignment with the goals of the organization.
- Drive a culture of safety in the organization by leading safety programs and driving strict adherence to safety rules and regulations. Lead the implementation of Kaizen, 5-S and related methodologies in the shop floor.
- Should maintain ultimate responsibility for assuring that all products are defect free and compliant with Customer technical specifications. Accountable for Rejection & Rework. RCA/CAPA system
- Proficient in ERPs/SAP Maintain and Improve / establish quality system as per AS 9100D requirement and as well as specific customer requirement for quality system.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Abilities:
- B.E/B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering. Turning and Milling shop experience is a must.
- 10 -15+ years of experience. Min. 5 Yrs. of relevant experience in Aerospace Precision Parts manufacturing operations.
- Hands on experience in operating CNC Milling & Turning centers, Tool Management, CAD/CAM.
- Knowledge of quality registration schemes i.e ISO9001 and AS9100, processes deployed in a manufacturing plant environment, lean manufacturing etc.
- Excellent attitude, Energetic, flexible and dynamic, operates with high sense of urgency.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English including report writing and development of operational instructions.