HR at Ferra Aerospace Private Limited
Views:281 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Ferra Aerospace - Production Supervisor - Aerospace Manufacturing - CNC Machine (8-12 yrs)
Ferra specializes in the design, manufacture, assembly and test of aerospace structures and sub-systems. Serving local and overseas defense and aerospace companies, we support our customers on development programs, established platforms and provide a wide range of services including spare parts for regional, business and military services. The company is an independently owned Australian manufacturer specializing in manufacturing, assembling and testing aerospace and naval defense structures.
Website : http://ferra.com.au/
Exp : 8-10 yrs. of total experience
- Min 3 years of experience as supervisor in an aerospace industry.
- Good knowledge in engineering drawing reading.
- Experience in handling larger size gantry machine gives added advantage.
- Adhering to company systems and implementing new systems to meet company targets.
- Responsibility Supervising an aerospace parts manufacturing shop. Adhering the production target.
- NC and CAPA closing for the gaps in product quality, schedule adherence and system adherence.
- Coordination with other teams for process design, fixture design, fixture preparation, tools selection
- Following company systems and processes
- Drive a culture of safety in the organization by leading safety programs and driving strict adherence to safety rules and regulations.
- Lead the implementation of Kaizen, 5-S and related methodologies in the shop floor.
- Proficient in ERPs/SAP Maintain and Improve / establish quality system as per AS 9100D requirement and as well as specific customer requirement for quality system.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Abilities :
- Diploma/ B.E/B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering. Turning and Milling shop experience is a must.
- Hands on experience in operating CNC Milling & Turning centers, Tool Management, CAD/CAM.
- Excellent attitude, Energetic, flexible and dynamic, operates with high sense of urgency.
- Good communication skills (English/Kannada).