HR at Ferra Aerospace Private Limited
Views:3200 Applications:460 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Ferra Aerospace - Quality Engineer - Inspection (3-5 yrs)
Ferra specializes in the design, manufacture, assembly and test of aerospace structures and sub-systems. Serving local and overseas defense and aerospace companies, we support our customers on development programs, established platforms and provide a wide range of services including spare parts for regional, business and military services. The company is an independently owned Australian manufacturer specializing in manufacturing, assembling and testing aerospace and naval defense structures. The company is a turnkey project management manufacturer with contracts that include the Boeing Company, Northrop Grumman, the Airbus Group, GE Aviation and Thales to name a few. They now have offices in London, India, and three additional cities in the United States including Anaheim, Calif., Arlington, Va., and Rogers, Ark
Website : http://ferra.com.au/
Role : Quality Engineer- Inspection
Experience : 2-4 Yrs.
Qualification : DME/B.E (Mechanical, Aeronautical, EEE)
- Assist the Quality Manager in all aspects of quality in day to day activities.
- For quality matters, coordinate with customer in the absence of quality manager.
- Involve in matters relating to AS9100 documentation and implementation.
- Experience of working on CMM Machines (Preferably Accurate Model)
- Coordinate with surface treatment supplier and visually inspect the parts before they are dispatched to the customer.
- For special processes, act as the nodal point for getting the qualification and proper implementation of the process.
- Prepare Q-Packs for new production as per requirement.
- Monitor the implementation of CAPA.
- Suggesting measures for improvement to Quality Manager for overall system development.
- Planning and Conduct Internal Audits
- Co-ordinate will all departments and Implement AS9100 standards
- Incorporate Customer Specific Requirements in QMS
- Ensure Customer Specific Requirements are implemented
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Planning & Monitoring of Calibration
- Co-ordinate all internal meetings and monitor Action plans
- Monitor Corrective Actions & Preventive Actions
- Monitor Quality Objectives and Functional KPIs
- Product and Process Audits