HR at Ferra Aerospace Private Limited
Views:441 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Ferra Aerospace - Senior Engineer - Purchase (5-6 yrs)
Ferra specializes in the design, manufacture, assembly and test of aerospace structures and sub-systems. Serving local and overseas defense and aerospace companies, we support our customers on development programs, established platforms and provide a wide range of services including spare parts for regional, business and military services. The company is an independently owned Australian manufacturer specializing in manufacturing, assembling and testing aerospace and naval defense structures. The company is a turnkey project management manufacturer with contracts that include the Boeing Company, Northrop Grumman, the Airbus Group, GE Aviation and Thales to name a few. They now have offices in London, India, and three additional cities in the United States including Anaheim, Calif., Arlington, Va., and Rogers, Ark.
Website : http://ferra.com.au/
Role : Sr. Engineer- Purchase
Exp : 5-6 years
Location : Bangalore
- Relevant experience in Purchase, procurement and stores with good communication & Negotiation skills.
- Prior experience in Heavy Engineering or Aerospace Industries with SAP knowledge is must.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Responsible for leading the full range of procurement processes
- Follow up with vendors, suppliers for on time supply of materials.
- Interacting with vendors to place orders for the products and raw materials basis business needs. Support activities to keep the purchasing department running efficiently.
- Track orders, resolve Logistics Challenges (e.g. Customs clearance etc) and ensure timely delivery
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports in SAP
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
- Create, Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders
- Communicate with inventory / Quality staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition
- Contribute to develop, implement maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures to ensure compliance with procurement and other policies
- Review Ageing Norms and required Processes are always followed . Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus.
Skills : Purchase Procurement, Vendor Acquisition, Material Purchase Planning, SAP, vendor payment, Stock, forecasting.