HR at Ferra Aerospace Private Limited
Views:1392 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Ferra Aerospace - Senior Executive Engineer - NC Programmer - Aerospace (6-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Ferra specializes in the design, manufacture, assembly and test of aerospace structures and sub-systems. Serving local and overseas defense and aerospace companies, we support our customers on development programs, established platforms and provide a wide range of services including spare parts for regional, business and military services.
- The company is an independently owned Australian manufacturer specializing in manufacturing, assembling and testing aerospace and naval defense structures. The company is a turnkey project management manufacturer with contracts that include the Boeing Company, Northrop Grumman, the Airbus Group, GE Aviation and Thales to name a few. They now have offices in London, India, and three additional cities in the United States including Anaheim, Calif., Arlington, Va., and Rogers, Ark.
Looking for B.E/B.Tech Grads with excellent MASTERCAM Programming experience, preferably from Aerospace Industry.
Brief Responsibilities :
- Excellent programming experience in Master Cam .
- Knowledge on machine tool selection, machine settings, fixture work, AS Documentation.
- Hands on programming experience for 5 Axis Miling Machines.
- Experience in Prove out process .
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Abilities :
- Min. 6 years of work experience, with 3+yrs. of relevant experience from aerospace Industry with a proven successful track record.
- B.E/B. Tech (Mechanical/Automobile/ Aeronautics) degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English