H.R at Ferra Aerospace Private Limited
Views:583 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ferra Aerospace - Senior Quality Engineer - CMM Programming (4-6 yrs)
Ferra specializes in the design, manufacture, assembly and test of aerospace structures and sub-systems. Serving local and overseas defence and aerospace companies, we support our customers on development programs, established platforms and provide a wide range of services including spare parts for regional, business and military services. Our products have proven to be highly competitive in international markets
Job Description :
- Assist the Quality Manager in all aspects of quality in day to day activities.
- For quality matters, coordinate with customer in the absence of quality manager. Strong experience of working on CMM machines.
- Involve in matters relating to AS9100 documentation and implementation.
- Coordinate with surface treatment supplier and visually inspect the parts before they are dispatched to the customer.
- For special processes, act as the nodal point for getting the qualification and proper implementation of the process.
- Prepare Q-Packs for new production as per requirement.
- Monitor the implementation of CAPA.
- Suggesting measures for improvement to Quality Manager for overall system development.
- Planning and Conduct Internal Audits
- Co-ordinate will all departments and Implement AS9100 standards
- Incorporate Customer Specific Requirements in QMS
- Ensure Customer Specific Requirements are implemented
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Planning & Monitoring of Calibration
- Co-ordinate all internal meetings and monitor Action plans
- Monitor Corrective Actions & Preventive Actions
- Monitor Quality Objectives and Functional KPIs
- Product and Process Audits
Additional Duties :
- Practices and maintains the 5S activity in the departments.
- Responds to emergencies as and when required.
- Promotes safety and proper operating procedures within the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Abilities :
- DME with 5+ Years or BE with 4+ Years
- Good Interpretation of Engineering drawing and customer requirements,
- Awareness of ISO, ability to analyze NC.
- Selection of Quality control system for various characteristics, Co-ordination with production and suppliers about NC, CA and PA, Maintenance of Quality documents and records.