Fiber Cable Laying Technician - Automobile (0-2 yrs)
About Company :
It is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It was established in 1945. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world.
Location : Chennai
Function : Operations & Supply Chain
Help of Fiber Cable Lying Technician
Qualification : 10/12, ITI
Working Days : 6 Days a Week ( to )
Job Nature : Full Time
- Installations, troubleshooting, and maintaining all fiber optic systems in businesses, homes, schools, and other organizations to ensure that they are working properly.
- Measuring the signal strength of television, telephone and internet connections to ensure that there is adequate performance.
- Creating sensors and performing inspections to make sure that the fiber optic systems do not have defects that could undermine performance.
- Conducting regular inspections of the systems with the aim of locating and repairing any defects detected during the inspections.
- Performing premises cabling and running fiber optic cables underground and underwater.
- Determining solutions to any problems and issues that are preventing the fiber optic systems from performing optimally.
- Constructing a proper slice case as well as preparing and maintaining records, diagrams and schematics relating to the splice case.