Director at Augusta Infotech
Views:126 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Field Application Engineer - Semiconductor (3-6 yrs)
Hiring, Field Application Engineer, India based role.
Location can be Pune/Delhi/Chennai.
- 3-5 year's experience in Semiconductors related to Product Development and/or Field Application Support.
- Strong Knowledge in Analogue, Mixed signal, Power ICs.
- In-depth understanding of target application areas in Automotive & Industrial.
- Particular expertise in Motor Driver & Controls and Sensors will be valuable.
- Hardware analysis & troubleshooting skills.
- Basic use of Tools such as Schematics/PCB layout and Simulation tools.
- Customer-support oriented.
- Presales, Presentation skills
- The Job holder is responsible for Demand Creation in India.
- Works proactively with Sales, Marketing, BD or any party to achieve this objective.
- Supports our customers concerning the application of our products in dedicated application area.
- Provide technical support and advice to the customers from the first contact over solution providing and sample deliveries to mass production.
- Support of market strategy and advertisement.
- Presenting the products of his/her application area.
- Bench-marking the specifications and introducing the product at a customer.
- Building up reference designs and writing application notes.
- Helping the customer to use the products and solving and reporting technical problems in the customer application.
- Reporting by visit reports.
- Observation of the competition and competitive products and feeding back this information in the company.
- Feedback of new product ideas following own ideas or technical discussions with the customer. (NPI)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.