Talent Acquisition Consultant at Insight Business Reengineering
Views:139 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Field Engineer (0-3 yrs)
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance, and repair on designated equipment
- Handle tower operations like fixing and tuning devices in the tower
- Handle over-head cable laying and other IT Infra related works (like CCTV etc.,)
- Manage field activities, oversee repairs and technical improvements
- Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated
- Resolving onsite malfunctions
Requirements & skills:
- Valid driver's license and good driving record is required
- Understanding of safety guidelines
- Ability to work in adverse weather and occasional overtime and weekends
- Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities. Able to work productively in a pressurised environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ethical and trustworthy.
Qualification & Compensation details:
Freshers- 12th/ Diploma/ Any Bachelor's degree
Previous experience as a field engineer or similar role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.