Field Engineer - Fiber Optics (1-8 yrs)
We have an immediate requirement for 3-4 Field engineers at Gujarat, Rajasthan and Himachal, who shall be able to join us on immediate basis. The job description & Key responsibilities are enclosed below as :
Job Summary :
- Industry Test Standards/ Protocols/Methods: Telcordia SONET OC-48/192/768, GR-468-CORE, GR-1209, GR-1221; ITU G.709, ITU G.651, ITU G.652, ITU G. 653, ITU G. 654, ITU G. 655 LAN/WAN, GigE, MIL-STD-217 & 883, ISO-9001, SCSI, Fiber Channel, Telcordia SR-332 Reliability, FMEA, RoHS, DWDM,
- Strong technical knowledge of DWDM based optical transmission systems design (Networks, Devices, and Technology), component qualifications, system simulation and link budget analysis.
- Good OTDR/PMD/CMD/ORL/Insertion Loss/Attenuation test experience skill
Key Duties & Responsibilities :
- Fiber testing, CD, PMD, OTDR, ILM.
- Fault finding.
- Analysis of Fiber Optic Test Results.
- Design and execute system test plans.
- Survey existing fiber networks to enable the production of new fiber designs.
- Implementing engineering scope of work.
- Perform formal and informal training on solutions and technology as required.
- Document results of tests and system designs. Communicate results, issues, next steps, etc. to partners, customers, and management as needed to resolve problems.
- Acceptance Testing.
- Perform other duties as required. i.e. Documentation etc.