Recruitment at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:436 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Field Engineer - Medical Devices Services (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
LCS - Repair & understanding of the below equipment :
- Anaesthesia Machine
- Physiological Monitors
- ECG & TMT
- Warmers & Phototherapy
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and service repair needs on designated equipment.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and Field Modification Instructions.
- Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining tools and test equipment properly and ensuring they are calibrated.
- Meeting Health and Human Services, Environment Health and Safety and/or other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Utilizing the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues and conducting root cause analysis that will lead to effective problem solving.
- Participating in sales opportunities such as contract renewals and assist with promoting and implementing revenue programs.
- Working as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area.
- May include training of clinical staff on designated equipment.