HR Team at Talent Growth International
Views:1248 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Field Engineer - Oil & Gas/Petrochemical/Refinery (4-10 yrs)
Job Summary :
- The Field Engineer Trainee assists and supports other Engineers and Specialists at the wellsite. Training is hands-on with focus on the oilfield business in general, tools and services specific to the assigned business line.
- Successful Field Engineer Trainees are rapid learners, use logic to solve problems, and are personally committed to continuous improvement.
Examples of the Essential Responsibilities and Duties :
Note : Duties of the role may differ, subject to the segment you are appointed to
- Develop competency to perform operations and operate equipment as assigned, and be accountable for jobs at end of training period.
- Learn basic rig components and different roles of service companies.
- Provide pre- and postjob support to engineers and specialists at the wellsite and in the base location, including risk analysis.
- Assist with rig-up and rig-down of tools and equipment at the wellsite.
- Contribute to preparation of wellsite reports.
- Participate in postjob debriefings.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering or related science.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Work Location : Nigeria
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.