Recruitment at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:421 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Field Engineer - Ultrasound Machine Maintenance (3-11 yrs)
Job description :
Ultrasound - Repair & understanding of the below equipment :
Ultrasound, Colour Doppler system
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and service repair needs on designated equipment.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and Field Modification Instructions.
- Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining tools and test equipment properly and ensuring they are calibrated.
- Meeting Health and Human Services, Environment Health and Safety and/or other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Managing vendors- service delivery processes in compliance with GE Healthcare policies.
- Utilizing the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues and conducting root cause analysis that will lead to effective problem solving.
- Participating in sales opportunities such as contract renewals and assist with promoting and implementing revenue programs.
- Working as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area.
- May include training of clinical staff on designated equipment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.