HR at Kalinga Global Services
Views:286 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Field Operator - Oil & Gas/Refinery/Petrochemical (4-10 yrs)
Minimum Experience :
- Total experience 4 years. Minimum 2 years of relevant experience as a Plant Operator within the Oil & Gas / Refinery / Petrochemical industry, preferably with experience in some of the following processes :
- Heavy Oils CDU/VDU/SGP/LTU/KTU
- Heavy Oils DCU
- Hydroprocessing HCU
- Hydroprocessing DHT/HPU/PSA
- Sulfur SRU/ARU/SWS/CAR/CSW o Utilities/ WWTP
- Offsite/ logistics/ Solids Handling
- Advance functional knowledge of DCS
- Knowledge of the refinery process, plant equipment and process control.
- Knowledge of reading and interpreting P&ID and PFD
Plant Operations Shift Handover:
- Accepts shift from previous shift Senior Field Operator with detailed log sheet of operational adjustments and changes during previous shift.
- Ensure continuity of operational issues handed over by the previous shift and take necessary action.
- Capture all major highlights and constraints experienced during the shift in the log sheet in detail for the following shift.
Inspection of Plant Equipment :
- Carries out regular, detailed inspection of all rotating and static equipment used in operations such as electric motors, gas and steam driven turbines, pumps and compressors, towers, vessels and heat exchangers etc. to ensure accurate and proper functioning of each item independently and in synchronization with other equipment.
- Coordinates with the DCS (Panel) Operator and carries out outdoor (field) operational adjustments of a variety of valves and switches controlling fluid/gas flow rates, levels, pressure, temperature, and chemicals.
- Controls and adjusts chemical injection dosage
- Monitors to ensure chemical inventory levels are maintained as per standar
Data Collection :
- Records field data on a regular basis by reading the gauges and instruments located on plant equipment in the assigned area.
- Logs and shares findings with the DCS (Panel) Operator in case of significant deviations from the standard operating conditions.
- Collects product samples and send it for laboratory analysis as per SOPs. Start-up,
Shutdown & Emergencies :
- Carries out required activities as directed by the DCS (Panel) Operator and Shift Team Leader during shutdown and start-up activities.
- Facilitate the shutdown and start-up for turnaround, maintenance and inspection purposes with adherence to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Provides support during emergency situations as per the SOPs and instructions from Shift Team Leader and Panel Operator.
Maintenance Work Preparation :
- Facilitates in providing a safe working environment for maintenance work in the process area by isolation, depressurization and draining of equipment.
- Ensure staff working in assigned process areas adheres to Permit to Work (PTW) conditions.
- Follow up progress and completion of maintenance work.
- Performs minor maintenance work such as greasing, coupler gasket and O - ring replacement, painting, bolt tightening, lube oil replacement or topping up etc.