Recruitment Executive at Genuine Mantra
Views:61 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Field Wiring Electrician (2-9 yrs)
Location : Anand, Gujarat
Notice : Join Immediately
Profile : Field wiring Electrician ( No. of Position - 5)
Skill Set : Able to connect the control & operation panels with Field Sensors, Actuator & motors.
Experience : 2 years
Qualification : ITI electrician, Electrician, or instrumentation Mechanic.
Salary : CTC 1.5 - 1.8 lac p.a.
Job Responsibilities :
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
- Proven experience as an electrician
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work long shifts and overnight
- Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician
- Valid license to practice profession