Senior Recruiter at People Resources
Views:368 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Fire & Safety Engineer - Chemicals/Petrochemicals (2-9 yrs)
Responsible for imparting safety training to Employees, contractors and guards.
- Maintenance of Fire & Safety Gadgets.
- Responsible for audit of safety & fire and ensure timely closure.
- Organize training for company & contractor employees based on need.
- Participate in Incident investigation, HAZOP study, PSSHER as per need.
- Compiling and updating information of accidents / incidents for immediate reference.
- Ensure emergency equipment's / PPE's are maintained.
- Recommendation for procurement of safety / Fire equipment & inspection at stores.
- Attend ZSC meetings and ensure closure or actionable points in time.
- Responsible for the permit system for vehicles/cranes.
- Responsible for issuing permit & advice the managers to taking corrective action
- Organize Mock drill for respective site.
- Responsible for safety surveillance throughout the shift
- Plant Round for observing the unsafe act.