Senior Recruiter at People Resources
Views:410 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Fire & Safety Engineer - Chemicals/Petrochemicals (2-9 yrs)
Responsible for imparting safety training to Employees, contractors and guards.
- Maintenance of Fire & Safety Gadgets.
- Responsible for audit of safety & fire and ensure timely closure.
- Organize training for company & contractor employees based on need.
- Participate in Incident investigation, HAZOP study, PSSHER as per need.
- Compiling and updating information of accidents / incidents for immediate reference.
- Ensure emergency equipment's / PPE's are maintained.
- Recommendation for procurement of safety / Fire equipment & inspection at stores.
- Attend ZSC meetings and ensure closure or actionable points in time.
- Responsible for the permit system for vehicles/cranes.
- Responsible for issuing permit & advice the managers to taking corrective action
- Organize Mock drill for respective site.
- Responsible for safety surveillance throughout the shift
- Plant Round for observing the unsafe act.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.