Fire/Safety Manager (8-12 yrs)
Job description :
- Must have experience of maintaining various registers like Material, visitors e.t.c.
- Must be aware of training concepts of Mock drill, Fire fighting, First Aid & common safety training.
Responsible for :
- Arranging training modules and workshops for enhancing EHS standards.
- Verifies that all tools and equipment are adequate and safe for use.
- Ensure proper installation & upkeep of fire hydrant system, fire extinguishers and other fire
- Promotes safe practices at the job site.
- Enforces safety guidelines.
- Reports to concerned authorities as requested or mandated by regulations.
- Conducts job hazard analyses.
- Responds to employees safety concerns.
- Serves as the link between state and local agencies and contractors.
- Receives reports from and responds to orders issued by Department of Labor inspectors.
- Supervising and ensuring staff safety.
- Ensure proper inspection, maintenance & upkeep of fire & safety equipment.protection systems.
- Imparting on the job fire & safety training to workers / company employees.Issue of PPEs.
- To carry out Site/Plant inspection & reporting.To advise on the maintenance of such records as are necessary to accidents, dangerous occurrences and occupational diseases.
ONLY CANDIDATE IN DELHI/NCR PREFERRED - Noida Location
ONLY MALE CANDIDATES
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.