Talent Acquisition at Sarthee Consultancy
Views:761 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Fire & Safety Manager - Chemical/Allied Industries (10-15 yrs)
Job Requirement : BE Qualified professional with min.10 Years of experience into Fire & Safety from Chemical or allied industries.
Job Purpose : Responsible for maintaining fire safety across multiple locations by regular monitoring of fire equipment and providing relevant trainings to employees
Job Role :
- Conduct tool box talk, safety talk with contract employees, contract/staff firemen & maintain records for the same
- Fire station management by identifying deviations and monitoring fire equipment operations on regular basis
- Install all fire equipments as per national build code, install and maintain fire hydrant, fire extinguishers and its proper record
- Conduct regular inspections & maintenance of fire water pump house, fire fighting equipments, rescue & life safety equipments, spreader /cutter/light mast/SCBA (Self-contained breathing apparatus) set
- Inspect the flammable liquid & gas storage tanks and protection systems
- Attend mocks drills and rehearsals of onsite and offsite emergency plans scenario
- Carry out general & specific safety inspections and audits of different plants & areas wrt fire safety
- Inspect the fire detection & alarm system/CO2 flooding system/sprinkler system on a regular basis
- Propagate fire safe culture & fire prevention awareness among employees by conducting on-site fire & safety related trainings and promotional activities
- Install portable fire fighting equipment in plant & project areas
- Organize trainings on "incident command & control concept" and various techniques & strategies to overcome firefighting & emergency situation.
- Fire preventive inspection of CNG Kit fitted vehicles in plant car parking area also in township area
- Inspect and test all "gas based fixed fire protection systems" such as inergen flooding system, nitrogen injection system
- Conduct "Fire water line audit" & survey w.r.t. healthiness of the entire fire water network to overcome unavailability of fire water in any area, plant, shop floor etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.