Recruitment Specialist at FivD India Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:132 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
fivD - Project Architect (5-10 yrs)
- Leads consultants and technical team efforts to facilitate effective execution of project design and the delivery of implementation documents.
- Works with PIC/PM in developing and managing the production schedule, including effectively defining and meeting deadlines.
- Prepares, reviews and coordinates implementation documents prior to issue, including verifying implementation documents conform to QA/QC and FivD standards, best practice and quality expectations.
- Manages the technical resolution and coordination for a defined portion of a project.
- May lead development of code analysis and confirms code and zoning requirements for assigned segment of project are met.
- Coordinates design group interaction both internally and externally, including leading consultant team work sessions.
- Maintains open communication with client and provides guidance through projects.
- Coordinates with project managers, clients, public agencies, consultants and contractors to incorporate engineering systems, to respond to requests for information, clarifications and modifications and to obtain approvals and adjust scope of services.
- Prepares client presentations and may present design concepts and drawings.
- Exercises skills of persuasion and negotiation on critical issues
- Performs product research; assists project designers with materials and systems evaluation to make proper selections.
- Oversees appropriate application of products and materials available on the market and best practices.
- Maintains awareness of risk management for potential project issues and involves PIC/PM if needed.
- Leads team meetings to discuss project issues, technical issues and coordination with other disciplines.
- Attends on-site visits, field reviews and project meetings and documents as appropriate.
- Responsible for preparing and/or reviewing meeting minutes for consultant coordination meetings.
- Accredited professional degree in Architecture
- Architectural Registration required
- Typically, 8+ years of experience
- Sustainable design accreditation preferred.
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD required.
- Proficiency in architectural software such as Navisworks and 3D modeling software preferred.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup and InDesign software preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite preferred
- Strong knowledge of sustainability and integrated design guidelines
- Advanced knowledge of architectural building systems, accessibility guidelines and QA/QC process
- Advanced knowledge of building codes and ability to research and incorporate into implementation documents.
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to maintain existing client relationships and build new client relationships.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and professional manner both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to problem solve and apply innovative solutions.
- Ability to collaborate and encourage collaboration in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines at expected quality.