Consultant at Grassik Search Pvt. Ltd.
Views:605 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:154
Fluid Dynamics Engineer - Aerodynamics & Thermal design (3-6 yrs)
- Our Fluid Dynamics Engineer work within a team of like minded engineering problem solvers.
- You will be responsible for the application of fundamental physical theories and pragmatic methods to provide insight, understanding and ultimately brilliant products to the business.
- Manage technical risk (Aerodynamics and Thermal) in projects. Work within a project team to deliver new products.
- Drive designs forward and ensure correct decisions are made at all stages of the design process through experimental validation and other relevant analysis methods
- Provide and co-ordinate analytical support to new and existing products.
- Deliver concise accurate results - these maybe as a result of a computational simulation, a hand calculation or an experimental test.
- Liaise with development teams to ensure an effective transfer of technology into our product range.
- Provide production support to Operations team.
- Promote best practice in Aerodynamics and Thermal design
- Identify and develop new opportunities/tools/methods with the aim of enhancing the performance,reliability and time to market of company products.