Consultant at Grassik Search Pvt. Ltd.
Views:696 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:160
Fluid Dynamics Engineer - Aerodynamics & Thermal design (3-6 yrs)
- Our Fluid Dynamics Engineer work within a team of like minded engineering problem solvers.
- You will be responsible for the application of fundamental physical theories and pragmatic methods to provide insight, understanding and ultimately brilliant products to the business.
- Manage technical risk (Aerodynamics and Thermal) in projects. Work within a project team to deliver new products.
- Drive designs forward and ensure correct decisions are made at all stages of the design process through experimental validation and other relevant analysis methods
- Provide and co-ordinate analytical support to new and existing products.
- Deliver concise accurate results - these maybe as a result of a computational simulation, a hand calculation or an experimental test.
- Liaise with development teams to ensure an effective transfer of technology into our product range.
- Provide production support to Operations team.
- Promote best practice in Aerodynamics and Thermal design
- Identify and develop new opportunities/tools/methods with the aim of enhancing the performance,reliability and time to market of company products.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.