Technical Recruiter at Samplytics Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:138 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fluid Mechanics Engineer - Medical Devices (1-2 yrs)
Fluid Mechanics Engineer
- Conceptualizing flow systems at microfluidic level.
- Analyze the performance of flow systems in real-life or by simulation.
- Develop prototypes for flow channels, mixing chambers, separating systems, volume control etc.
- Develop CFD models to analyze the problems related to flow/mixing/reactive flow.
- Interpret analysis results with respect to results obtained by lab testing procedures, converting these results into practical design suggestions.
- Awareness about new development processes.
- Participate in design reviews with the project team.
- Proactively validates/correlates results with real world data and makes model improvements as deemed necessary.
- Interested in understanding the chemistry aspect of fluidics.
- Work with partners to source prototypes and proof of concepts.
- Work with other teams and external partners to scale-up design models to large scale production.
- BE / B.Tech Mechanical Engineering (from IIT), 2021 pass out.
- Strong theoretical background in fluid dynamics/mechanics.
- Good knowledge in Ansys, Fluent and CFX.
Desired attributes :
- Good analytical and problem solving ability, & good communication skills.
- A sound knowledge in Biotech field is a plus.
- Good coordination skills to work with Cross functional teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.