Head - HR at Forech India Private Limited
Views:804 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Forech - Manager - Maintenance Services (6-25 yrs)
The Maintenance Manager - Mechanical (01) / Electrical (01) having Engineering background required for both locations i.e. Rai - Sonepat and Cheyyar -Chennai.
Report to VP
Engineering and be responsible for maintenance of all machinery. The various production lines and machinery he will have to oversee include :
- Mixing mills, kneaders and Banbury mills for rubber compounds
- Calendars, Extruders
- Rotocures, Curing Presses & accessories.
- Utilities section (Generator, Compressors, Chillers, Ventilation system, STP, ETP etc.)
- Steam boiler (coal and wood fired)
- Lab equipment
- The maintenance manager will have to manage a team of electrical and mechanical engineers.
- Develop vendors for maintenance contracts and future projects etc.
- Provide feedback on any new machinery or equipment being installed.
- Prepare the list of spares required on hand
- Reduce environmental impact and ensure compliance with pollution control norms.
- Develop maintenance plan in order to achieve zero breakdowns.
Interested candidates can apply here. You can visit the web: www.forech.com.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.