Head - HR at Forech India Private Limited
Views:342 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Forech - Quality Assurance Manager - Plastic/Polymer Technologies (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- We have opening of Manager- Quality at No. 1, SIPCOT, Industrial Park, Cheyyar, Dist. Thiruvanmalai, Tamilnadu.
Education Qualification - PGDIRI/ DIRI, Degree/Diploma (Rubber/Plastic/Mech/ Polymer/ Chemical) B.Sc. / M.Sc. (Chemistry).
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience from Rubber/Tyre/ Plastic/Polymer industry.
He will be responsible for the following areas :
- Develop or Redevelop system to produce quality goods at all process of production.
- Implementation of quality control system at different level of production process.
- Suggesting & implementing new procedures to improve procedures.
- Guide to management to standardize quality controls.
- Coordinate with production team for training & implementation of quality system.
- Implementation of ISO quality control.
- Handling / Minimizing customer complaints.
- MIS - Preparing & presenting the MIS report to the management for better control over Quality.
- Well versed with QMS.
- Internal Auditor.
- A good analytical & Statistical observer of situation and represent actual data to management and take imitative for betterment. Raw material will include natural and synthetic rubber, textiles, and steel cords and other chemicals as well as indirect raw materials.
- The finished products will include conveyor belts, Steel Cord and other rubber based accessories developed at the plant.
- Should have Leadership skills, Process Knowledge & Customer Service Knowledge.
- The manufacturing process is based on sequential processes. The manager will monitor the conformity of work-in-process to the defined control parameters at the end of each process; report all deviations and stop the production if necessary; and advise plant management if the parameters are poorly defined or not possible to measure.
- Should have Good English Communication skill to deal with Foreign Clients.