Foreman - Tensile Shade Structure (4-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- The Tensile shade structure Foreman will be required to travel to project sites.
- Experienced in Tensile Shades industry. And other construction projects.
- Good communication skills are needed to liaise with the various stakeholders.
- Managing projects from beginning to end, including planning, scheduling, budgeting, coordinating with other teams, and supervising workers
- Evaluating safety standards on site and enforcing regulations to ensure worker safety
- Managing the project supplies and materials as needed
- Directing and overseeing all aspects of construction projects from start to finish, including scheduling and organizing workers- tasks and materials
- Ensuring that all projects are completed on time and within budget by managing daily operations such as equipment maintenance and labor scheduling
- Reviewing blueprints and other plans to determine how best to implement a new construction project
- Working with architects, engineers, contractors, and subcontractors to develop construction plans and schedules.
- Experienced in UAE construction projects, specifically in Tensile shades and
- Ability to work and carry out projects within a stipulated time frame or deadline