Recruitment Consultants at TalentEdge Recruitment Consultants
Views:265 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Fork Truck Operator & Warehouse Support Role - Polymer Processing Manufacturing (1-2 yrs)
About company :
- Leading Polymer Processing Manufacturing Company
Job title : Fork truck operator & warehouse support Team member
Job location : Savli
Education qualification : 12thPass or ITI in any stream ( mechanical or electrical will be preferred)
Work experience :
- Valid 4 wheeler driving license is an added advantage
- 1 to 2 Years- experience in Fork Truck Operation (Warehouse Material Movement).
- Hands on Experience on FLT Operation.
- Good oral, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Knowledge of Computer, including excel operation
- Strong team contributor
- Should have good potential for learning & Excellent Team Player willing to put efforts till the problem lasts.
- Exposure to ISO 9001 and 14001
- Able to understand and translate customer problems & needs into solution
- Strong customer focus and attention to process improvement in warehouse management
Fork Truck Operation (Warehouse Material Movement) :
- Maintain the FLT in clean and ready to use condition.
- Coordinate with WH Material team for RM, FP and packing material loading and unloading activity.
- Coordinate with transporter / Babu for taking the vehicle inside the premises as per instruction.
- Unload the raw material and keeping at the designated place
- Taking the vehicle inside safely
- Ensure that Turnaround time for the warehouse operations are met as agreed.
- Ensure proper Documentation for Inward of materials Raw Material, Packing Material, Spares Parts and Consumables and check for variances
- Work closely with Operation team for daily routine material requirements and ensure material available at plant for production.
- Meet and get feedback from internal customers in regular intervals for overall improvement in warehouse operations.
- Responsible for Proper Storage & Retrieve Upon Requisition of Material per Classification (A, B & C Class) of RM, FP, Engineering Items, Shelf life & follow the FIFO
- Actively participate in cycle count process in warehouse monthly basis by warehouse team
- Ensure timely Vehicle Unloading/Loading to Avoid Detention Charges for Vehicle.
- Ensure active Participation in all Site related EHS program.
- Ensure 100 % Compliance of DuPont Core value
- Update MIS / KPI as provide and meet organization goal.
- Should able to Meet the DuPont Core Value.
- Good Listener as well as Effective Communicator.
- Knowledge of 5S, Lean Six Sigma and RCFA Tools for Various Problem Solving will be an added advantage.
- Able to understand material movement and FLT operation and stock taking activity
CTC : Rs. 1.5 LPA to 2.0 LPA (Depends on current CTC, relevant work experience & qualification)
Key Skills : Good oral, written communication, Good Knowledge of Computer, including excel operation
Location : Vadodara/Baroda
Required Experience : 1-2 yrs
Positions : 1