Office Manager at FORM3D solutions Private Limited
Views:122 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
FORM3D - Technician - 3D Printing (1-3 yrs)
3D Printing Technician with R&D
- 3D Printing technician will assist in the designing and programming of products, ranging from prosthetic products to 3D miniatures.
- They will provide 3D printing maintenance, check 3D renders for customers and run 3D printing tests. 3D printing technician will also repair, maintain and clean 3D printers.
- Additionally, this position will provide technical guidance to customers regarding process capabilities and limitations; and resolves customer issues.
- Prior 3D printing or manufacturing experience/knowledge (a plus but not required)
- Appreciation for building and working with materials hands on (required)
- Detail oriented and interested in learning more about new manufacturing technologies
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Preparing the files for printing using programs: Cura or Simplify3D
- Setting up the printer and monitoring it during the printing run
- Post-processing of the parts using manual, semi-automated and automated methods
- Inspecting the parts using hand-held tools
- Packaging and transporting the parts to designated locations
- Working with manufacturers to identify, consult on and develop new 3D printing applications
- Work with engineers and chemists to develop products under these new 3D printing applications
- Converse with other business who may want to introduce these manufacturing processes in their business, being very large international companies.
Additional responsibilities :
- Maintenance, calibration and troubleshooting of the printers and other production equipment
- Work with engineers and other members of the team on validation, prototyping, and optimization
- Continuous improvement programs
- General Job Requirements:
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Promote a safe and clean work environment
- Willingness to work on a team or individually
- Able to follow manufacturing instruction and understand processes
- Must practice PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) policies as mandated per area. (Use safety glasses/goggles, hearing protection, etc.)
- Must follow company safety guidelines
- Must be fluent in the English language