Fortune Group - Landscape Engineer (10-12 yrs)
- We are The Fortune Group, Fortune Properties has played a vital role in bringing hundreds of happy families to their dream home of our projects.
- Currently we do have openings for Landscape engineers in our own company. we are looking for those who has more than 2 years in real estate industry and can sell villas for us .
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Landscape engineers must consider budget, client needs, functionality, government regulations and environmental impact when designing a site,
- To research both natural and man-made features that exist on proposed sites,
- To determine how to improve them and work them into the plans. During the planning stage, landscape engineers may make several revisions to the design of the project.
- To compile reports, cost estimates, photos, illustrations, land use studies and models to create a proposal to submit to the client. Upon approval of a project,
- To list the needed materials and supplies, as well as construction details and ensure that their plans are followed during site construction.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS : The employers require a bachelor's or master's degree in landscape architecture.
HOW TO APPLY : Walk in Interview
LOCATION & CONTACT DETAILS :
The Fortune Group
No.67 Queens Road,
Tasker Town, Shivajinagara
Phone No. : 9845016145
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.